The RITE™ Solution Account Management Module is designed to provide high-quality customer care, powerful features, and ease of use. This module provides immediate access to account and transaction information via an intuitive and user-friendly interface for both internal customer service staff and the customer via the Web. This feature-rich solution allows the toll customer to initiate and self-maintain most account support requirements while providing the authority a balance of high-quality customer service and managing operational costs. The Account Management Module supports both individual and commercial accounts. Additionally, it can be configured with default or custom interfaces for secure credit card processing of rebill and Internet point-of-sale transactions. The Account Management Module allows for flexible business rules for pay-by-plate video invoicing or violation processing to address all types of potential users of the toll road.
The RITE™ Solution Account Management Module allows users to:
- Create transponder and license plate accounts
- Update account and vehicle information
- Make credit card and EFT payments
- Schedule and manage payment plans
- View transaction histories and statements
- Print online statements and receipts
- Create invoices/payments to support license plate tolling
- Process violations
- Manage transponder inventory
- Support multiple agencies
In addition to providing online access for patrons, the CSC Module functions can be integrated with sophisticated telephony solutions to provide account information and functions through interactive voice response (IVR) systems.